Alliances, Castle Sieges, Wars
Creating a GuildEdit
To create a guild, a character must meet four conditions:
- Not be in a guild
- Be level 20 or higher
- Have at least 10,000 Gold
- Be allied with Eos or Dione
Any character fulfilling these conditions can talk to the Concierge NPC in a main city to establish a guild. Guild names may be up to 16 letters long. Spaces, special characters, and numbers cannot be used.
Guild Levels and BenefitsEdit
Guild reputation is earned as a percentage of overall reputation gained by a character. By default, 1 guild reputation is earned for every 100 character reputation earned. This rate may be altered in the guild settings.
- Guildmasters set permission levels
- Guildmasters may appoint up to three Vice-Guildmasters
- Guilds level 3 or higher Guildmaster members of your guild to guild and guild title and set a personal designation, nominal setting permissions can be granted.
- Guild title unified applies to the entire guild.
- Where you can specify the nominal personal guild guild guild rather than the entire individual title
- character * personal title: do not subscribe to the guild if the level was more than 40, you can set a personal designation. / Private designation desired nominal 'Name'
- Guild Private Guild designation applies to the title and individuals set personal designation does not apply.
- You can enter up to 16 characters, and the title spaces and symbols / English / Korean mix.
- Standby time of 5 minutes to re-register after the release title.
The Guildmaster position may be transferred by right-clicking the desired character in-game. The new Guildmaster must meet these conditions:
- Be level 10 or higher
- Is not a Knight
- Is not part of a warring guild
- Is not part of an allied guild
Once submitted, a request to transfer guild ownership cannot be rejected.
Leaving a GuildEdit
- Guildmasters must transfer leadership to another character within the guild before they can leave
- All guild skills are removed upon leaving a guild
- Any character who has left a guild may join another guild after an eight hour cooldown
Kicking Guild MembersEdit
- Guildmasters and officers cannot be kicked without first transferring leadership or being demoted
- All guild skills are removed upon being kicked from a guild
- Any character who has been kicked from a guild may join another guild after an eight hour cooldown
Disbanding a GuildEdit
A Guildmaster may disband their guild by talking to the Concierge NPC. To disband a guild, these conditions must be met:
- No items are stored in the guild warehouse
- A war is not currently going on
- Guild is not signed up for a siege
- Guild does not own a castle
- Guild is not part of an alliance
Once a guild has been disbanded, the guild name may never be reused.